Analysis: Melania Trump Just Changed The Hat Game Forever

Melania Trump is the first lady, but much more importantly, she might have changed the hat game forever.

President Donald Trump’s wife showed up in Houston wearing a black FLOTUS baseball cap, and wore it through an entire emergency briefing on the flooding situation in Texas.

I can’t even begin to explain how much I love this incredible move. I’m never wearing a nametag at any event ever again. I’m only wearing hats with the words “reporter,” “journalist,” “media mogul,” or “editor” on them.

I’m done wearing name tags and I’m never carrying business cards. I’m only wearing a hats from now on with my job description on them. Take a gander at my hat if you want to know who I am or what I’m about.

I can’t wait to expense my first shipment of job description hats back to the company. The only question I have now is whether or not I want these bad boys in white or black.

The post Analysis: Melania Trump Just Changed The Hat Game Forever appeared first on Conservative Fighters.



from News – Conservative Fighters http://ift.tt/2vsdCN9
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rosie O’Donnell Calls for Trump Assassination… REGRETS IT IMMEDIATELY!

WALSH: Yes, Ilhan Omar’s Alleged Adultery Matters. Here’s Why.

Newly Declassified FBI Materials Show Bureau Treated Clinton, Trump Campaigns Differently On Foreign Interference