Carolina Panthers Rookie Offers America One Great Book That Can Change The Negativity

Christian McCaffrey, Carolina Panthers rookie, as a response to the national anthem protests and negativity surrounding them, and sent a positive message to make the conflict a little bit more peaceful.

“I think the biggest thing for me, if I can spread a message to people, it’s just that there’s a lot of hate going on in the world today,” McCaffrey stated Wednesday.

“I think it’s really important that everybody takes a step back, looks themselves in the mirror and when they wake up, just try to be the best person they can be,” he continued.

“Treat people with respect, put a smile on somebody else’s face and if you don’t have to, don’t spread any negativity because it’s not good for anybody.”

He offered to the world one book that can certainly make a change.

“I’ve got microphones in front of me and I would be remiss if I didn’t try to preach that. I’m a religious person and I think the Bible’s a great place to start — spreading positivity, being selfless, being giving, being kind. I think that’s the main thing that I kind of want to dish out,” he said.

The interview brought a rare side from McCaffrey, who naturally doesn’t talk publicly about his faith.

“I don’t like being in people’s face about it, because that’s just not who I am,” point out during an interview with 2016 Sports Illustrated.

The Rev. Franklin Graham also said that the path to healing America starts with faith.

“There’s a whole lot of talk going on about taking a knee during our national anthem. Yesterday even Stevie Wonder said he was taking not one knee, but two ‘for America,’” Graham posted on his Facebook page.

“I can tell you how getting on our knees could make a real difference—not in protest or in pride, but in PRAYER. Praying for each other, praying for unity, and praying for this great nation and our leaders,” he said.

Then he cited a scripture, saying, “‘Seek the LORD, and his strength: seek his face evermore’ (Psalm 105:4).”

Please share this post on Facebook with your thoughts.

What is your opinion on this? Scroll down to comment below.

The post Carolina Panthers Rookie Offers America One Great Book That Can Change The Negativity appeared first on Conservative Fighters.



from News – Conservative Fighters http://ift.tt/2xO9CWW
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rosie O’Donnell Calls for Trump Assassination… REGRETS IT IMMEDIATELY!

WALSH: Yes, Ilhan Omar’s Alleged Adultery Matters. Here’s Why.

Newly Declassified FBI Materials Show Bureau Treated Clinton, Trump Campaigns Differently On Foreign Interference